Blog Archive

Monday, March 2, 2009

Memories



Nikon D40, Aperture: F11, Focal: 200mm, Exposure: 1 sec, 400 ISO, No flash
Converted to b&w with the Gimp.

Recently, my mother gave me a Ziplock bag of items from my childhood. I thought it might be interesting to arrange them on a background and photography them. I used my wife's coat with a red lining as the background and then ended up converting the picture to black and white. Light from a lamp was falling on the objects. I'm not sure the outcome produced what I had envisioned. I feel this is one of those ideas that just didn't work out.

I would appreciate any suggestions on what you think could have improved it.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

This is cool and interesting and fun.

I bet there are some great memories to go along with them.